(Sunday, Nov. 22, 2020; 10PM Broadcast) — Chicago ABC 7 reported on Infinity nursing home workers who will go on strike on Monday, Nov. 23rd at 6AM since Infinity’s management refuses to pay workers the same wages that other nursing home workers earn. Management also refuses to provide hazard pay or proper personal protective equipment during this COVID-19 pandemic.
UPDATED POST: Chicago ABC 7 reported on Infinity nursing home workers went on strike on Monday, Nov. 23rd at 6am to demand a fair contract that includes an end to poverty wage, a $15 starting wage, pandemic hazard pay for essential workers, better PPE, and an end to chronic short staffing.
List of Infinity nursing homes ready to strike Monday 6AM, Nov. 23rd, 2020
- AMBASSADOR NURSING & REHAB CENTER: 4900 NORTH BERNARD CHICAGO IL 60625 (Cook County)
- CITY VIEW MULTICARE CENTER: 5825 WEST CERMAK ROAD CICERO IL 60804 (Cook County)
- CONTINENTAL NURSING & REHAB CENTER: 5336 NORTH WESTERN AVENUE CHICAGO IL 60625 (Cook County)
- FOREST VIEW REHAB & NURSING CENTER: 535 SOUTH ELM ITASCA IL 60143 (DuPage County)
- LAKEVIEW REHAB & NURSING CENTER: 735 WEST DIVERSEY CHICAGO IL 60614 (Cook County)
- MOMENCE MEADOWS NURSING & REHAB: 500 SOUTH WALNUT MOMENCE IL 60954 (Kankakee County)
- NILES NURSING & REHAB CENTER: 9777 GREENWOOD NILES IL 60714 (Cook County)
- OAK LAWN RESPIRATORY & REHAB: 9525 SOUTH MAYFIELD OAK LAWN IL 60453 (Cook County)
- PARKER NURSING & REHAB CENTER 516 WEST FRECH STREET STREATOR IL 61364 (LaSalle County)
- SOUTHPOINT NURSING & REHAB CENTER 1010 WEST 95TH STREET CHICAGO IL 60643 (Cook County)
- WEST SUBURBAN NURSING & REHAB CENTER: 311 EDGEWATER DRIVE BLOOMINGDALE IL 60108 (DuPage County)