2021 Leadership Assembly: How to Change Your Zoom Background
Para ver estas instrucciones en español, desplácese hasta la parte inferior izquierda de su pantalla y use la herramienta de selección de idioma.
How to change your Zoom background on the desktop app
1. In the Zoom app, click your profile in the top right corner, and click Settings.
2. On the menu to the left, click Virtual Background.
3. You’ll see a few default background options provided by Zoom, including an outer space scene or blades of grass. You can choose one of those by clicking on it, and it will automatically change your screen as well. There’s also an option for if you have a green screen and want to use that.
4. If you want to upload a photo to use as your background, on the same Virtual Background Page, click the + icon next to where it says Choose Virtual Background. A box will pop up allowing you to upload a photo from your computer. Click on the one you want, and it will appear alongside the other pictures as an option for you to choose from.
5. To get rid of any photos you upload, tap the X in their top left corner.
How to change your Zoom background on the mobile app
1. When you log into your account and join a meeting, tap the three dots at the bottom right of the screen to open the More menu.
2. Tap Virtual Background.
3. Select a background from the default options, or upload your own.
Here are a number of Zoom Backgrounds to choose from:
DOWNLOAD OUR LEADERSHIP ASSEMBLY LOGO IN ENGLISH BELOW
DOWNLOAD OUR LEADERSHIP ASSEMBLY LOGO IN SPANISH BELOW | DESCARGUE NUESTRO LOGOTIPO DE LA ASAMBLEA DE LIDERAZGO EN ESPAÑOL A CONTINUACIÓN