SEIU members who work at nine Encompass Medical Center locations have a new contract thanks to their dedicated bargaining team of coworkers!
The new agreement raises pay across job classifications:
- New minimum wage of $20/hr. for LPNs
- New minimum wage of $15/hr. for Medical Assistants
- New minimum wage of $14.75/hr. for Lab Assistants and Insurance Clerks
- New minimum wage of $13/hr. for Receptionists
- Across the board increases for members who are already at or above those rates, whichever is greater.
Workers agreed to return to the table in 2020 for a wage re-opener to fight for future increases that will help address wage disparities and create equity at Encompass.
Way to go, Encompass members!